Thanks to Danielle Corbitt for her Little Rascal Kit used in the image at the header.

Please leave me some love for my efforts in compiling freebies from designers around the world. And also when you snatched one of the freebies at the designer's blog, leave some love too and tell them that you found their blog and kit through me at DG Scrap Land. Thanks!

Always check back as I updates the contents of this page.

New Addition

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tanyia Deskins

 

Our freebies is coming from Tanyia @ Scrap Snack.

Just click on the image to be directed to her blog.

Always return and check this page for updates with Tanyia's freebies.



 

2 comments:

Tanyia said...

I am absolutely honored! Thank you so very much for helping me to share my freebies! I love helping people out, and reading comments and seeing that I can give someone a little bit of happiness!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

LOL!!! Well, I guess I am actually doing this backwards as I just found you via Tanyia's blog via Technorati!!!

I shall add you to my FREEBIE LISTING BLOGS and I've already bookmarked you so I can come and visit when I come up for air!!!

I just LOVE the name of your blog as whenever I thank people for sharing, I do so by saying, "Thank you for sharing your TIME and your TALENT with ALL of us out here in SCRAPLAND!!! Oh, not to mention that it's SCRAP HAPPY HOUR 24/7 in SCRAPLAND!!!

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME to the WORLD OF BLOGGING as well! You are ROCKIN'!!!

Hugs,
Linda (Bon Scrapatit Designs)